SHC Core Values
- Dignity – each individual is treated with dignity and respect
- Person Centred – services are accessible and non-judgemental
- Confidential – all clients have a right to confidentiality except where there is risk of harm to the person or others or where there is a child protection concern
- Transparent – accountable for funds and to stakeholder for actions and decisions
- Quality – commitment to continuous improvement and excellence
- Partnership – work with others to achieve our goals
The overall aim of SHC is to provide intervention that facilitates positive sexual health and well-being.